Hemlock Dress Code
We believe that people learn best in a safe, healthy environment.
- Clothing must not contain offensive language, illegal substances (i.e. tobacco/alcohol), or gang affiliation.
- All undergarments must be covered.
- Pants and shorts may not sag.
- All shirts must have sleeves. No bare midriffs, spaghetti straps, halter tops or backless tops. Sleeves may not be worn off the shoulder.
- Shorts or skirts must be no shorter than clenched fist length when student is standing with arms straight down to the sides.
- All shoes must be a closed toe. Athletic shoes should be worn on P.E. days.
- Hats may be worn outside. No bandanas will be brought or worn to school. Hoods are only allowed in rainy weather.
- For safety reasons, wallet chains and long belts will not be worn to school.
- No make up should be worn to elementary school.